- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA: you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home- you decide.
- You will be responsible for creating & delivering CRM, Service Cloud and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Salesforce Fieldservice Lightning and Visualforce.
- You manage the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects while demonstrating progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies, you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support.
- You ensure that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit.
- You ensure that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
Experience & Education
- A degree in computer science or software engineering
- 3 years experience as a developer on the Saleforce.com platform
- Deep understanding of the APEX programming framework, data and object models and visualization techniques required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to explain complex sales and service cloud concepts
- Professional level of English and German
- Business Intelligence analysis (Tableau) and agile project management skills are a plus
On the job specific Skills
- Experience in designing and developing software components and a strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce Lightning, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Test Classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution and/or a Field Service Solution
- Additional experience with Continuous Integration and Development (e.g. GearSet, Selenium)
- Programming experience with the following languages, APEX, C#, Java, HTML XML, SOQL, etc.
We are just 1 click away!
I can't wait to meet you!
We are happy to have a close look at your CV and, ideally, some samples of your work.
Die Verarbeitung der von Ihnen übermittelten Bewerberdaten erfolgt zur Erfüllung unserer (vor)vertraglichen Verpflichtungen im Rahmen des Bewerbungsverfahrens nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b. DSGVO. Kommt es nicht zu einer Beschäftigung bei uns, werden wir die übermittelten Daten nach Beendigung des Bewerbungsprozesses löschen.