- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA: you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home- you decide.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer Fullstack to join our great tech team in Berlin to create the future of our products. Your responsibilities will include both the frontend and the backend architecture in the respective frontend and cloud framework, design of Restful Services, Creation of APIs, Definition of Data Exchange Formats such as JSON, XML, SOAP.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
We are a startup of 3years in the green energy sector working on a Energy Cloud Computing Fullstack framework. You will be responsible for server side and client side applications.
- You work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions,
- You design client-side and server-side architecture and build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- You develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- You write effective APIs and technical documentation.
- You test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- You troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software and work with data scientists and analysts to make further improvements.
- You create security and data protection settings.
- You build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or similar study programs. PhD is a plus.
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (C, C++, C# Go, Java), and deep understanding of Cloud technologies.
- Experience with DevOps Tools like Jenkins, gitlab, Docker, ansible, packer, terraform, chef or puppet.
- Good understanding of Cloud frameworks (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Understanding of Architectural Principles such as Microservices, MVC, etc.
- Ability and willingness to solve challenging engineer problems and learn new domains.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus.