- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA: you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home- you decide.
Enpal is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Frontend who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design of wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- You work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions and responsive design apps.
- You build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and develop new user-facing features.
- You write effective APIs.
- You test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency and optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- You ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- BSc/MSc in computer science or similar study program. PhD is a plus.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (C, C++, C# , Go, Java, Python)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of Frontend Tools such (npm, webpack, etc.)
- Good understanding of Cloud frameworks (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Ability and willingness to solve challenging engineer problems and learn new domains.
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus.