- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA: you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home- you decide.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join our great tech team in Berlin to create the future of our products. Responsibilities will include automation of internal processes as well as using algorithms to drive our Energy Products further.
If you are used to working in cross-functional teams and ideally have experience with Agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
- You are in charge of the conception and implementation of machine learning algorithms to gain customer insight and usage patterns from Enpal Energy Product.
- You create predictive maintenance views for Enpal Energy Hardware products using regression models, etc.
- You optimize the enery consumption and creation model in a household with the help of sophisticated operation research methods.
- You automate Enpal Energy Product sales and services processes with the usage of sophisticated classification and decision models.
- You implement data science services in a microservices style.
Experience & Education
- Masters degree or PhD in science (preferred), computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Significant academic or professional experience applying data science, analytics, machine learning and computational techniques.
- A genuine enthusiasm for using data science to solve complex problems, and a deep understanding of algorithms, data processing methods and visualization techniques.
- Experience of leading high-performance teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and an ability to explain complex concepts.
- Professional level ability in English, German is a plus.
On the job specific Skills
- At least 5 years of experience in applying methods from machine learning, operations research and/or statistics to real world datasets.
- Deep understanding of Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics Data Science tools
- Experienced in at least two technologies: Predictive Analytics , Machine Learning, Neural Networks topologies and variants, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision.
- 5+ years experience in Python and R.
- Visualization of results with modern tools such as Qlik, Tableau.
- Hands on in Big Data environments such as Cloud, Spark, Hadoop, HD Insights.